Live At Studio Z: Saturday, July 27, 2013
Enjoy an evening of world-class musicianship, thought-provoking poetry and free culinary treats - food and non-alcoholic drinks are included in the ticket price!
I've been super productive, working on my next batch of songs... Plus, I'm excited to invite you to this special event we've put together for you!
Here's what you can expect:
- Some of that new music, with the full Cockeyed Band (Eric Gravatt, Charles Fletcher, Dale Strength, Kevin Nord, me)
- David Gerlad Sutton's Electric String Quartet (a young, talented instrumental group; they received a grant from the Cedar for their concept album about Alzheimer's disease)
- Fun and thought-provoking poetry by Neil Hilborn (of the Good News Poetry Tour)
- One-time only drum clinic with Eric Gravatt before the show
- FREE food and (non-alcoholic) drinks
(And maybe another guest poet... My step-son, aka Dis-Play: I'm really proud and impressed with the lyrics he's been writing recently!)
You'll be the first to hear a few of the new songs at the show... Plus, we're opening each set with an improvised jam. If you're familiar with the guys in the Cockeyed Band, you know that's gonna be pretty cool ;-)
Oh and did I mention there's FREE food and (non-alcoholic) drinks all night? (Beer and wine available for sale). Hope to see you there!
Peace and much love,
P.S. Please do get your ticket in advance, so we have a general idea of how many people to expect (and you pay a little less than at the door):